ALLinONE-nknnode script, deploy nodes faster, with your own ChainDB!

will do 30 then :smiley:

If i want to change my wallet address in node where I can change , because i have mobile application nMobile Pro wallet address I want to use that in wallet ? Can i change in node ?

38? wow nice :slight_smile:

Still apply that the first block you mine going to the NKN team? :slightly_frowning_face:

No, NKN team never takes your mining reward.

No this script has no donation.

Only the community project NKNx has donation.

1 Like

sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/nkn-commercial.service

change the NKN* address to whatever new NKN* address you have and press:

Save: CTRL + O
Close nano: CTRL + X

sudo systemctl reload nkn-commercial.service

sudo systemctl restart nkn-commercial.service

Untitled

1 Like

I’ve got around 50 nodes mining now FOR FREE, all done via these: (disclaimer: some of those are referral links so I get credits for you signing up, if you spend some $)

1. Google Cloud
  2. Oracle Cloud
  3. IBM Cloud
  4. Alibaba Cloud
  5. AWS
  6. Microsoft Azure
  7. Linode
  8. UpCloud
  9. Vultr
  10. DigitalOcean

My strategy is in spreading out the nodes throughout the world, not just concentrating them in the US as the majority of people do. Maybe @zbruceli can chime in with what is the ideal strategy to make NKN successful.

2 Likes

You deployed them all with my script?

Nope, I did not, I have a custom script that I run semi-manually. and I host the ChainDB on my server which serves as a hub for my operations.

But your post inspired me to actually go ahead and do all of the work! Without it, I wouldn’t use the ChainDB sharing trick.

So the credit goes to you.

I’m just sharing more places people can use FOR FREE to actually run your script/their own script.

so that was basically an AD for your referral codes. Kinda not cool :smiley:

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 12.53.17

Is that look ok in picture above ? I am running on 2 different servers …

I notice when I was running scrip and add my own wallet address in step above -Custom script overview: - step 3 , that was not same wallet address in Node when I login server by FileZilla and go to directory path ( nkn-commercial/services/nkn-node/ ) where the wallet and password file are , I open them and it was totally different wallet address and wallet password and keys ? is that wallet address Generated automatically with script ???

Ignore the wallet file in the directory. That is the nodes wallet. It was generated by the node automatically on install, but it’s not being used as a beneficiary wallet.

Check out what beneficiary wallet is being used by:
systemctl status nkn-commercial

The miners from the picture seem ok

Also be sure to look at the top of the article again, theres a completely new script.

Thanks…
New Script ? I have to install all again or i can update on previous script ?

You can use the old one if you downloaded it to your server. You can reolace the old one if you want.

whats New in New Script ? any new option or batter ?

and yes i run this command
systemctl status nkn-commercial

and I can see
997 ./nknd --password-file=wallet.pswd --beneficiaryaddr= " actual wallet address when setup scrip and added its same here "

thanks

so that wallet address I should add in NKNs website in my dashboard Wallet to get NKN?

Read the post at the top.

Are talking about NKNx website?

Hello, the “nkndeploy.sh” script is no longer available on the server? only the “nkndeploypublic.sh” script is still available online

Yes, use the new one.

Option 4: Custom URL install is the same script

ah okay, thanks

sorry you meant the script had errors, as it was still using the old name.

I fixed them just now. next time you run the script it will be fixed

sorry about that