Guide: NKN’s official mainnet token swap tool

exchange order_no070823368553438 through process

I think it is safer to contact official support via email [email protected], in order not to expose your personal financial info. We can help you there.

Sorry to hear that the process is a bit complicated for you. The swap procedures are quite precise right now, mainly because NKN does not have an EVM compatible smart contract system and there are server side logic to make sure that orders can be matched and security are enforced.

Once you create the swap order, you do need to transfer the ERC-20 NKN tokens from your wallet to the payment address on the swap details page. Then the system will automatically swap the tokens for you. It seems your order needs your next step of transferring those ERC-20 tokens.

then what is the point of this?
NKN ERC20 payment address - I sent it to this address which I’m guessing is a smart Contract address.
this smart contract address now holds my NKN tokens I’m assuming. And since the amounts didn’t match I’m guessing something happened which I believe is an error in the actual smart contract. Does anyone there code solidity?
I sent it to this address that is specified in the order but the amount was different because I thought I had to increase my NKN amount when all I needed was Eth to pay for gas costs to do the transfer from metamask to the wallet which I could use for mining

Issue resolved via official support email [email protected]

1 Like

Why the Nkn mainnet token to nkn ERC 20 swaps are push ?

Why is this paused?

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 5.12.09 PM

1 Like

Hello

The swap mainet to ERC20 is not always open.
You can find more information about it here :

Best,

I mistakenly sent a different amount from the order amount I specified on the NKN order order_no100754348642669. Instead of sending 30NKN, I issued a transaction for 80.93889114 ($30.11). How can I make sure the amount is remitted to my wallet please.

Please send a support request to [email protected]

1 Like

Thank you very much … I will.

hi, admin of nkn:
I make swap order order_no012465712521651 on 2022-01-24 22:40. It required to transfer 4044.55943000 nkn to NKNVJQw55qykXsYZ79aRCqhhSf81MXcLtGm3, but I read it post by mistake. and I only transfered 4014.55943000, which show after “You will receive:”.
Can you help me return my nkn coins. Great appreciated!!!

Or, can I transfered another 30 nkn into the account?

They were pretty quick actually! I reached them hopefully they get my problem resolved fast.

:blush: I know nothing yet trying my best! hopefully they won’t be mad! can’t get the automated thing sorted out properly!! am a noob

still no luck! :sleepy: they don’t replay fast