My newly installed node stopped running - see copied code below

It depends on your firewall, so it is difficult to pinpoint which menu to use. But in principle, to enable port forwarding on ports 30001, 30002, 30003 (both TCP and UDP) on your WiFi home router.

Hello Leader,

I’m getting the same error as Warning: Local node has no inbound neighbor, it’s possible that local node is unreachable from outside, e.g. behind firewall or NAT.
As per your instruction i open my router but in the port formwarding which option i should choose to give the port address. External port or Internal port. I’m still mining this is my first mining experience in my laptop but after mining for some hours no bonus credited to my wallet. My question is - How long i have to mine to get 1 NKN in laptop and can i trade the mined NKN coin in exchanges.

Thank you

Hi, in your router configuration, please configure “port forwarding” for TCP and UDP 30001, 30002, 30003.

On average, each node can mine 2 NKN per day. But the mining reward comes in blocks of 11.42 NKN, so average one node can get one block reward every 5-6 days. But this is average over long time and across all the 22K nodes. You node might be lucky or unlucky, since the average is statistical, not guaranteed.

I think if I’m unlucky then better to buy NKN in exchange rather then mining for 5 to 6 days and get nothing. Thanks leader for your response. Becuase i think mining is good for game PC’s not laptop’s.