ALLinONE-nknnode script, deploy nodes faster, with your own ChainDB!

I’m using “flags” but at the end of the installation it shows a screen which needs interaction.
I would not have it.

why is that a problem? just disconnect the terminal or press ctrl+C, since it’s all done anyway

I would run the script into a “screen” session and forget it without having the window prompting for something… :slight_smile:

All done installed,
it was really easy and
send 10 nkn to NKNH25gEVj4qxWUAm3eEhSBuaFAjGWZ21VBM
& its all working fine …
Thanks

1 Like

there’s a pause at the end so people can read the information on what to do next. It can get annoying if you’re a pro deploying many nodes indeed.

I guess I could look into removing the end pause if flags/parameters are used to start the script.

Hello!

I installed nWatch using script no.112358, for a long time it worked without failures, but I had to reinstall it on a new server and now I cannot make changes through the web interface, pressing the “save” button results in a blank page with the message “nope”.

What do I need to do to enter my wallet and nkn-node data?

Thanks

upd:
Unexpectedly today I found an error output when choosing a position “4) Check node / wallet status”,
in the script “NODE STATUS Checker: 5) in-script NKN node monitor (no112358)”:

IP: Status: Height: Version: Uptime: NKN mined:
nkndeploy.sh: line 862: ./nknc: No such file or directory
(standard_in) 2: syntax error

Some time ago, everything worked fine.
A fresh installation does not fix the error.

Does everyone enter data into web forms without problems?

This happens when trying to migrate nodeID from old server. How to solve?Снимок экрана (2)

1. Add a field RegisterIDTxnFee in your node’s config.json file, the unit is 1e-8 NKN. For example, for 1e-6 NKN txn fee, you should set it to 100:
"RegisterIDTxnFee": 100

Can’t find the file in SFTP :sleepy:

I sent you Request on Discrod! can’t genarate ID , Tried opening port didn’t work out .I will give you some azure 200 Accounts :love_letter:

Tried 6 days! help me I will give you some Azure 200$ Accounts, I couldn;t get it up and runing. Send you discord invitation

This script might not work properly, due to the generate id fee was introduced last year. @no112358 can you please test and upgrade in light of recent changes?