ALLinONE-nknnode script, deploy nodes faster, with your own ChainDB!

I mean one of my Nodes make 11 NKN Rewards profit showing in my Beneficiary wallet and then I open eMobile nkn application in mobile and importa same Beneficary wallet there so i can see Rewards earning there on moblile because NKNx not showing

OK all good then! :smiley:

Yes because now i dont need to open NKNx website to see rewards i can see all reward in my mobile application eMobile and i am sending you some by using mobile application
thanks again

I send you few NKN let me know if you get them…

got them thank you

1 Like

Thanks to you

Try the “nkn-dashboard” from this topic, it works well for me!

1 Like

there, I added the ChainDB update to advanced menu. option 4 enjoy

Do I need change nkn wallet addr node by node or I can use the same wallet?
Could someone reply me?

Hello

Nodes make their own wallets automatically, BUT you use just one " beneficiary address" to set them all up. All the money will be delivered to that beneficiary wallet. You need only one.

By using your script ,the wallet address I inputed is the " beneficiary address" ?
btw,thank you for your reply

Yes the script wallet is beneficiary wallet.

Hello, is it possible to have multiple nodes that are sharing the same DB or each one must have its own?

Second: if I have a live node, can I simply generate a compressed file of the ChainDB folder as a backup in order to deploy a new node?

Third: on nscan I see a lot of wallet that are receiving rewards each few minutes. Is this because there are many nodes behind it? I have three nodes and no rewards since almost one week.

Thanks!

One node per DB, one node per public IP. So no it’s not possible.

If you have a node that’s already mining yes you can make a bacup. Two ways: one way is to host it on the same server, only if it has 35GB+ of storage. Second way is to transfer it to another server directly its under advanced in the script.

Its normal to not receive anything per week with so little nodes. I have 40+ and receive 1- 2 per day. Get more servers with free 100$ coupons the vps providers give out and build more.

I found my node already mining though http://nstatus.org/, but in https://nknx.org/node-manager showing my node still pruing, Is that normal? or I should do something?

Stop looking at nknx, the site isn’t updating properly.

If nstatus says “persist finished” then it’s mining.

Got it ,but for so much nodes,Is there a way to manager?

Yeah it’s annoying

There is this old project that needs to be revived.

It works, but needs improvement

Hello,
Can you help me how to run the script automatically
I can run the first script (wget -O nkndeploy.sh ‘http://107.152.46.244/nkndeploy.sh’; bash nkndeploy.sh) automatically, but after that choose 3 and choose 7, then write wallet address it can not be fill automatically. I tried echo “3”, printf “3” command but it does not work. Thank you so much.

You have 40vps but: is it profitable?
VPS are only with 1cpu 1GB ram or you have something with more resources?

I don’t know what you’re trying to do.

Tell me and maybe I can help