Google Cloud 1-Click requires increase performance!

Hello, we have deployed several gcd f1-micro (1 vCPU, 0.6 GB memory) 1-click on the Google Cloud and everyone would have a warning about the shortage of power. When checking ip writes “syncState”: “OFFLINE”. Node starts to work only after its transfer to g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory). But that’s not all, everywhere prescribed redirection of funds to one wallet, but everywhere zero! Those Nodes that on g1-small (1 cpu, 1.7 GB memory) I have been working for several days, as I understand, something should have accrued!img-2019-08-02-17-05-45 img-2019-08-02-17-07-49

Hi, Google Cloud Computing naturally wants you to pay more, but don’t worry you don’t need to upgrade to the next size VM. Here is the trick:

Add a line in config.json like this (64 is for 1GB, you can use 32 or 16 for smaller amount of RAM)

"SyncBatchWindowSize":32,

After you change it, restart the machine and see if your syncState get to PersistFinished (mining state).

Complete reference here:

后面版本升级能直接增加这项吗?

后面版本升级能直接增加这项吗?

Did I do it right, should it look like this?
cd /home/nkn/go/src/github.com/nknorg/nkn
nano config.json
“SyncBatchWindowSize”:32
img-2019-08-03-15-25-21 img-2019-08-03-15-16-15

you are missing a “,” at the end of previous line “GenesisBlockProposer”…

I wrote in each node, except those that have already translated to g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory). And nothing has changed! ip and are offline, which is clearly visible on the charts!
An example of a node on f1-micro (1 vCPU, 0.6 GB memory):
img-2019-08-03-20-53-23
An example of a node in g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory):
img-2019-08-03-20-55-17

是的,很不稳定,经常重启掉线

With all that of the 20 deployed nodes under different accounts, only those that are transferred to g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory) work. They have been working for a week, but even with them I have not accrued a single token! And okay I’m fully prescribed, so I created them in 1 - Click way! I do not even know what to do now, the money is written off, and zero profit!((

I am the only one who has such problems!? :((

Hi Illya, today the nknx.org tool is open for public. You can add your nodes under its monitoring and see what might be the problem.

I only have 1 node running on GCP, and it is indeed using g1-small (1 vCPU, 1.7 GB memory).