We are thrilled to announce that NKN has been selected by Huobi Global as one of the first 5 Fastrack Projects for listing. This demonstrates the tremendous achievements by NKN project in terms of technology and product maturity, community support, and overall ecosystem strength.
This Fastrack listing of NKN will:
- spread awareness of NKN project among Huobi Global’s millions of users in over 130 countries
- improve the liquidity of NKN tokens
Please follow the Huobi Global’s announcements and instructions. But generally speaking:
- Huobi Global will announce 5 FastTrack project candidates each month. Order of listing depends on voting results.
- Huobi Global Users will vote using HT on these projects each week to determine the project to be listed. Users can only vote 1 project at a time.
- The sole winning project (i.e. only one winner) for the week will be listed on Huobi’s main board the same day.
- Remaining projects will rollover to the next week and the votes are recast.
- Once NKN is selected for the week, Huobi Global will distribute at minimum 500,000 USDT equivalent of NKN tokens at a 50% discount.
Here is the official announcement:
About Huobi Global and Fastrack
Huobi Global, based in Singapore, is one of the global leading digital asset exchanges. Its exchange has consistently been on the top 3 list, in terms of daily trading volume.
Fastrack is a rebranding of Huobi Prime Lite. FastTrack aims to attract quality projects that are already listed on other exchanges. These include popular projects with active community support globally.
For future Huobi Fastrack announcements:
For exact listing schedule, please follow Huobi Global’s official Twitter account:
NKN is the new kind of P2P network connectivity protocol & ecosystem powered by a novel public blockchain. We use economic incentives to motivate Internet users to share network connection and utilize unused bandwidth. NKN’s open, efficient, and robust networking infrastructure enables application developers to build the decentralized Internet so everyone can enjoy secure, low cost, and universally accessible connectivity.
Overview presentation: https://www.nkn.org/static/doc/NewKindofNetwork_EN.pdf