I find some bad accounts that simply didn't relay any message

Hi, Guys:
I have about 2-30 nkn accounts for mining, I find out that 3 of them is not working. In the same maching if I use those 3 accounts, it simply dosen’t rely any messages. But if I change the account, it works. And I try those 3 accounts on other machine, It doesn’t work, DB is synced, but the they don’t rely any mesage, I check the logs, The machine will connecting to others, But no one comes in. The logs keeps saying: “Local node has no inbound neighbor, it’s possible that local node is unreachable from outside, e.g. behind firewall or NAT”. I’m sure the port is opened,(I tried telnet 30001 from other machines.) So I concluded that it’s not the promblem account???
Is there anyone else has the same problem? And how can i solve the problem? My account is: NKNLDJqufUWfksbTkSiVJhrP3bV5zjjnY7ua
Can anyone help, pls.

Hi @zephyr

So, if I understand correct there is a few mistake in your configs :slight_smile:

First: 1 node = 1 ip. If you are running multiple nodes on the same machine you need to have as much IP as node running.

Second, regarding the “No neighbor” it’s usually a symptom of 2 nodes using the same ID. As for the IP, each node must have its own ID.

I hope I understood well your problem and could help!

Best

Tks, I’ve figured the same conclusion. These 3 accounts has already be used, I think I should record the machines. Sorry for the mistake I made.

No problem :slight_smile:

You can use https://rewards.my-nkn.cloud to check if nodes aren’t using the same ID (just enter an IP address it should check if there isn’t another node using the same ID)

Best of luck!

ps: you should edit your topic to remove your wallet address