We released a new version v1.1.3-beta. Starting from this version, https/wss support will be officially enabled. Some important notes:
- TLS certs content has been updated. Please make sure to update certs!
- TLS certs name has been changed for window compatibility.
- Just in case you missed the previous upgrade info: please make sure port 30004/30005 are also open, otherwise TLS clients will not be able to connect to you.
This version fixes a few TLS related issues. Please make sure to upgrade as soon as possible to start accepting more clients and get more relays! Old version might be deprecated soon to accelerate the upgrade process.
- If you are using one-click on DO/AWS/Google Cloud, you just need to stop and restart and miner and it will upgrade automatically.
- If you downloaded the release version, you just need to download it again https://github.com/nknorg/nkn/releases , replace your nknd and nknc and run again
- If you build from scratch, you just need to do the build again.
- If you are using some scripts or tutorials that has auto-updator, then it should be automatic if the auto-updator is working properly.
You probably don’t need to download the ChainDB snapshot manually, but if you really want or need, you can use https://nkn.org/ChainDB_pruned_latest.zip or https://nkn.org/ChainDB_pruned_latest.tar.gz for pruned ChainDB.
To update to the new version, please stop your nknd, rebuild (or download the latest binary from https://github.com/nknorg/nkn/releases ), and then restart. If you are using the auto-updater, then you just need to stop and restart and miner and it will upgrade automatically.