We released a new MainNet version v2.0.2 at https://github.com/nknorg/nkn/releases. This version disables live pruning by default to reduce i/o usage during mining state and should fix the issue of some slow performing nodes.
How to Upgrade
- If you are using nkn-commercial or nknx fast deploy, you don’t need to do anything.
- If you are using one-click on DO/AWS/Google Cloud, you just need to stop and restart and miner and it will upgrade automatically.
- If you downloaded the release version, you just need to download it again at https://github.com/nknorg/nkn/releases , replace files and start nknd again
- If you build from scratch, you just need to do the build again.
- If you are using some scripts or tutorials that has auto-updater, then it should be automatic if the auto-updater is working properly.
We don’t recommend anyone to download the ChainDB snapshot manually, but if you really want or need, you can use https://nkn.org/ChainDB_pruned_latest.zip or https://nkn.org/ChainDB_pruned_latest.tar.gz for pruned ChainDB.