No rewards raspberry

Block time is 20 seconds, not 10 seconds. Sometime it is slightly longer than 20 seconds, due to consensus and transaction propagation. So you numbers are off by at least 2x.

Nodes come and go all the time, they follow economics and market. The token reward is stable, but token price is dynamic. So people turn on and off miners depending on if nodes can generate profit or not.

Sorry zbruceli, but again you give an unsubstantiated answer, and still no answer to my question. I have certainly seen that 10 second reward with multiple wallets, but that is indeed impossible, as I stated myself, for 24/7/30. Do you keep dodging the most important question?

Question 1 was: How am I supposed to be patient with this, will you say that again in a month, that I must be patient?

After 6 weeks+ still no reward
Just to be clear, are we only rewarded when we’re lucky?

Still no reward after +/- 7 weeks.
Again, just to be clear, are we only rewarded when we’re lucky?

1 Like

Same here.
I just removed 5 nodes from the network. Mining for months. Zero rewards.
NKN network is doomed to fail if this continues. Network is now -5 nodes less, and counting.

There are lots of variants in terms of mining reward for individual nodes, but statistically (over lots of nodes and long time) every node has equal chance and proportional to the “relay per second”, which is dependent on the network and node performance.

Still, system metrics are very poor for reward voting and almost no incentives to run nodes.
Somethig must be done or time will clearly show less and less nodes just because of that.
It’s a shame, as NKN network and design would be the future for “devices-to-devices” secure connectivity and reliability.

I have been running my Raspberry Pi node in California, USA since 2018 and have never received ANY rewards. What am I doing wrong? is there a tool to audit the node to make sure everything is setup to receive rewards? Ps. Node Performance: 492238.07 relays / h

Sorry to hear that. You can use the following tools to check your node status