One Penny Hurdle

Hi Bruce, the nTipBot over on telegram has a faucet function.
Currently it pays out 1/100th of the total value in the faucet to the claimer.

Perhaps we could improve on that faucet together?
Its also trivial to pay node generation id transactions with the cominbation nTipBot and nStatus.
I could also further automate the process combining the nStatus and nTipBot features.

Where you would give the bot your IP address and it would sort out the rest.

Yes, that is a good idea. As long as we could fend off the abusers, we can help with the faucet.

Link to vault.nknx.org does not work

In 2018, I bought some NKN-tokens on Neon Wallet (NEO-blockchain).
In 2019, I missed the exchange of NKN-tokens from the NEO-blockchain to the Ethereum-blockchain.
Are my NKN-tokens missing on the NEO blockchain? What can you do with them now?
How can they be used now?

pls send email to [email protected]

Vault is now at

Vault Wallet only supports Mainnet NKN or both Mainnet & ERC-20?

And similar question for Upbit, it supports boths NKN or only Mainnet?

I got confuse with the use of diferents tokens and i don`t want to lose my coins :slight_smile:

Vault and Upbit only support NKN Mainnet token.

1 Like

This would be great. So new miners like me don’t have to go through all these steps above.

just ran into the same issue on coinbase:

1. got roped in the various posts/guides/github page on how to start a nkn host.
  2. read some other posts that i needed 10 nkn to get started. so i bought 12 on coinbase to have enough.
  3. found out, the hard way, i cant transfer to the node wallet in coinbase.
  4. read this post and tried the meta mask account.
  5. found out, the hard way, coinbase wont let you transfer less then 77 nkn in a single transaction.
  6. you would think i would have quit a while ago. because i clearly dont read to the end before trying something new. before going any further i have about $6 and a few hours invested so im at least not out like some others here.

is there an easy way to just buy the 10 nkn on another exchange directly? i can always, eventually, collect the assets in a single wallet like coinbase later.

You can use nknx.org node launch service, where you can buy 10 NKN via fiat.

i wish all the google results on how to set this up stated this. its probably time to clean up the documentation for this.

for everyone else smart enough to read to the bottom before buying on coinbase, binance w/e once you have your port forward set up (in my case ipv4 was not good enough i had to include ipv6 as well) just manually add the node in the dashboard https://nknx.org/nodes

after you get the node to connect you can generate an id which will take payment as stated by @zbruceli

i feel this simple feature is way to burred under the node aspect. maybe rename the button and include hover text “HERE IS WHERE YOU BUY YOUR ANTI INTO THE MINER COMMUNITY”… emphisis added satirically.

i was confused as all the search results suggested having the coins to start with in advance and attempting to transfer them in. where in my case i just wanted the minimum starting point with zero coins to trade. based on some of the other horrior stories and the cost of transfers this seems the cheapest route as well (~$5.0USD).

thanks for the help again @zbruceli