OTC - Market for getting NKN Mainnet tokens from community members

Hey everyone,
since there is a growing demand from new miners to get NKN mainnet tokens combined with currently high ETH transaction fees needed for the official token swap tool we decided to allow public OTC offers from trusted community members in this forum.

Nevertheless there are some rules applying for both seller and buyer:

Sellers:

• make a clear offer to new miners in the designated #otc-use-with-caution channel with a transparent price structure. That may include: Accepted payments, your fees and the process of trading in general.

Buyers:

• be aware that you have no guarantee if a seller is trustworthy or not. NKN team does not encourage you to do OTC trades at all. That also means that you have no guarantee to receive your mainnet tokens at all. We still recommend you to use the official swap tool (https://swap.nkn.org/) or using the upbit exchange for getting mainnet tokens. We will work on giving you secure and trusted alternatives for getting mainnet tokens easily.

To make sellers life a little bit easier here is a blueprint you can use to offer OTC trades:

ChrisT’s Binance to NKN mainnet token swap offer

About me: Around with the NKN community for around 3 years now - I’ve been active as a community developer and moderator since then. Together with some friends I developed nScan, nknx and vault. I am also working on surge when I got time.

The offer: Send me any accepted coins Binance offers and receive NKN mainnet for it.

Fees: For the swap I’m charging a swap fee of 10% - so if you want 10 NKN an amount of 11 NKN in other currencies is needed.

The process: Just send me a DM in Discord (Christian Busch#4459) and we will discuss anything else

Online times: 9AM to 10PM UTC+2 Wish everybody good trades and be nice to each other - if you want to get your message pinned please also contact me through DM

Disclaimer:
OTC trading is officially allowed until there are no officially trusted solutions on getting NKN mainnet tokens besides of the official swap tool. We will inform you if there are any upcoming changes.

1 Like

Hi ChrisT, Where you can post the offers?

Right here in this section

1 Like

Papishushi’s Coinbase to NKN mainnet token swap offer

About me: Hi! My name is Daniel, I’m a spanish student learning about videogames and interactive content. I’m also a crypto enthusiast, and currently a miner on NKN with a small fleet of 30 nodes.

The offer: Send me any accepted coins Coinbase offers or FIAT money by Paypal and receive NKN mainnet for it.

• (Recommended type of coins Cardano/DistrictOx)

• (Limited supply up to 100 mainnet NKN per deal)

Fees: For the swap I’m charging a swap fee of 11% - so if you want 10 NKN an amount of 11.1 NKN in other currencies is needed, that also includes FIAT.

The process: Just send me a mail to [email protected] or private message through the Forum to arrange the deal.

Online times: 15PM to 2AM GMT+2

Need a lot of mainnet NKN :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:? I’ll give you the best price :white_check_mark:.
Fees? :free:
Volume: 1000+ NKN.
Payment: I will accept any widely circulated cryptocurrency.
The process: You send first. We can do a few test trades. During which you will send first.
Contact: PM here; Discord Nanachi#9061; email [email protected]
Online times: I check these occasionally.

The M Guy’s NKN mainnet token offer

About me: Hi, I’m John and relatively new on the NKN. I’m a crypto enthusiast and trust the NKN project

The offer: I think that I will try to help the new miners without complicating to much the process of acquiring new crypto/swaps/sends etc… by selling directly mainnet NKN token

Fees: For the sell I’m charging a fee of 10% - so if you want 10 NKN an amount of 11 NKN will be calculated whit the market price at the trade time…

The process: Just send me a DM in Discord (TheMguy#7112) or an email at [email protected] and we will discuss further details.

Online times: I am almost always available between 09:00 Am and 00:00 (GMT+2) over email.

Thank you.

Upbit supports NKN mainnet token

Nice iniciative btw :slight_smile:

Directly from swap?

I think so… what do you want to do?

The problem is to send directly from the mainnet swap into an exchange wallet and the other way around. Can it do that?

From exchange to swap is not secure, from swap to exchange yes.

The question is why do you want to swap to mainnet, do you need NKN mainnet to pay the new node fee?

In that case you can buy them at upbit, withdraw it to your wallet and then to the node

That’s why they did this. To be easier to move the NKN token without outrageous fees and headaches of swapping and moving until new miners will have the NKN tokens to pay the fees for new nodes. If upbit can do this it’s ok. I’ve registered today on upbit and could not send the documents for verification. I’ve tried all browsers possible. Also they have only Singapore Dollars or something like this. Don’t know how this will work.

I can offer more than 1000+ nkn,
1st, is the price you can offer.
2nd, I need you send the coins to me first,we can do this 100nkn per time for build trust…

need nkn to contact me, the price is favorable , :smiley:

How about sending payment via PayPal instead of coins? Since the seller has already NKN, just use the corresponding market price

我需要100nkn,可以出售的请与我联系(发邮件给我),最好是中国人,我的邮箱是[email protected]
可以接受的付款方式 : 支付宝或者paypal

I need 100nkn, anyone who can sell it please contact me (email me), preferably Chinese, my email is [email protected]

Acceptable payment terms: Alipay or PayPal.

Fees? 0 (I don’t charge any fees)
Price market price at the time of the transaction
Volume: 100+ NKN.
Payment: Any cryptocurrency that is available on Binance or Coinbase, or FIAT money via Paypal
The process: Send me a mail to [email protected] and we will arrange a deal.
Online times: I check this occasionally.

Price: market price at the time of the transaction, or 1:1 for NKN ERC20
Volume: 300+ NKN.
Payment: NKN ER20 token or any cryptocurrency that is available on Binance or Coinbase, or FIAT money via Paypal
The process: Send me a mail to [email protected] and we will arrange a deal.
Online times: I check this occasionally.

Hey there,
im selling my nkn: 11.09851671
Im quitting my node and wanna sell them to another nkn wallet, not swaping to erc20.
Price: at the moment at binance or elsewhere. For trading btc, eth, xrp, monero or somethin else crypto or € / $
Fees: zero
dm me in discord and we will discuss.
shinary#4937