The NKNx ID generation service did not send NKN Tokens to the node's wallet

Hello, I’m experiencing an issue similar to the one described in the title. I attempted to deploy approximately 60 nodes using the nknx-fast deploy method. I used the NKNx ID generation service and completed the payment of $58. However, only 17 nodes were able to generate their IDs. According to my understanding, after the payment is completed, the system should send around 10.01 NKN Tokens to each node’s wallet. Upon checking all the node wallets, I found that only 17 nodes received the tokens, while the remaining 43 nodes are still empty. I received an email confirming the payment and also checked all the node wallets individually.

As a troubleshooting step, I tried deploying 5 new nodes, and they successfully obtained their IDs within just 10 minutes.

At this point, I’m unsure of what to do next. How can I seek support for the 43 nodes that have not received anything? The Transaction ID for the initial deployment of 60 nodes is: 0cae997d11b84634223106fba6ddfc75abcf49d4843a0f1b3ef07a95ebd08570.