Wait_for_Synching from neighbors

I wanted to query the general population to see if anyone else is having the same issue and see if there is a fix.

I have 2 nodes running currently, 1 is on my local network (Node A) and the other is on a VPS (Node B). Whenever I check the status of my nodes on nStatus, Node A shows a vast majority of my “neighbors” in the wait for synching state, while Node B almost always shows all my neighbors as Persist Finished state. Node A shows my online and offline neighbors as usually being almost equal in number while Node B shows a high number as online and only a few (no more than 10 tops) as offline. This has been a consistent occurrence. Is anyone else having this same thing going on? I would assume that this affects my chance at receiving a mining reward so I was wondering if there is anything I need to do. Both nodes are located in the same general area as each other geographically.

Edit: Not sure if it was causing the problem, but I updated my local node to 2.1.7 and so far majority of “neighbors” seem to be in persist_finished state. I am going to keep an eye on it and see if that was it.