What happened to nknx.org and nscan.io? Why are they not working?

Great to hear that NKNx is coming back soon.

The next version of nPool will update the function of automatically deploying nodes on cloud platform. At the same time, when the number of nodes in nPool is >= 50%, the queued nodes will mine solo. When < 50%, they will automatically join nPool. This means that in addition to the free wallet, nodes can use nPool’s convenient and fast deployment and statistics at any time.

And all this is free, profit is not our goal. All members of our team are NKN token holders and we love blockchain. We maintain the platform in our spare time, we have no time pressure. We have free server resources, we have no financial pressure.

nPool always puts miners and ecology first.

1 Like

No, I think we’re fine.
I am running some tests throughout the weekend and hope to get everything working again in the next week.

2 Likes

Thanks @ChrisT

Looking forward to it …

Beloved NKNx.org mining dashboard is back, and now free for all! Yes free for all miners whether you have 1 node or 1000 nodes. Thank you @ChrisT to make it happen. And NKN Foundation is proud to sponsor innovation and support community.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks to @zbruceli for the relentless effort on bringing back NKNx for the community.

Also, we would like to thank the NKN Foundation for listening to the community and showing their support, we really appreciate it.

Last but not least, thanks to @ChrisT for putting the time and effort on NKNx and giving full cooperation to NKN Foundation to help bring back NKNx

We as a community, we thank you all for listening to us. Best regards to all

2 Likes