nWatch - Node monitoring interface

Hi guys !

Nice to meet you and happy to join this community :slight_smile:
As I just launched a few nodes and since nknx seems down I quickly (and dirtly) coded a simple node monitoring interface.

Easy do deploy, Apache/Nginx, PHP … Nothing really huge tbh

Enjoy !

nWatch - Github

screenshot

7 Likes

The link is broken, please fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

2021-04-28 161348 Hello. My English is bad and I don’t know much about programming. Could you please explain what is wrong. I use windows 10. I downloaded Open Server Panel 5.3.8. Then I added project and added IP into Nodes.txt. But when I ran it, I received Erorr.

Hello !

You need to remove the lines “IP, NAME” from the nodes.txt file and replace them with your node(s) IP and a name for it

I hope it helped :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. It worked.

1 Like

Found cannot load all the nodes ,because have "Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded "
Could help me to edit it?
BTW,good job,thank you!

Hi !

yep, that’s were the “dirty coded” enter …
As the script load in a loop (one by one) the status of your nodes and wait to have them all to display if one of your node take too much time to answer or if you have too many of them, the PHP.ini maximum execution time will be reached.

I would say, the as-dirty path would be to increase the max_execution_time variable in your apache/php.ini to … 600 ?

I’ll look later of I have some spare time if I can avoid this type of error easily

Thank you for the reply,I will try it.

Very interesting. Installed it and gave it a go. I works well. You should try to work with the actual dashboard from Lightmyfire17 maybe you can improve from there, since he’s working fulltime on the nknx.org new launch.
https://github.com/lightmyfire17/nkn-dashboard
don’t know if you checked it out.

In any case, great work!

Nice interface!

1 Like

Hi!

Thank!
I checked the Lightmyfire17 dashboard before starting nWatch but unfortunately as he’s using quiet some nknx api dead endpoint I quickly made something new… It’s clearly not at a nknx level but would easly do the work in between

Thank again !

1 Like

So I quickly spun up a apache server on my raspi4, also installed php.
Dropped all the files into the www dir, updated to nodes.txt with IP and name of servers.

Head over to the page and i get a website that says nWatch nodes wallets and everything else is blank.

Any ideas what I screwed up on :slight_smile: lol.

Thanks for the work.

Hi !

is php-curl activated ?

sudo apt-install php-curl
sudo ae2enmod php-curl
sudo service apache2 restart

1 Like

this is great

1 Like

Updated with better support for mobile, graph etc :slight_smile:
Working of the wallet page and auto refresh of the servers

screenshot

1 Like

repalce with your new code,but cannot work,can you help me out?when nodes.txt has just one ip. It worked.

pageshows:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea why my first server is “Server Doe 21”???

Its not in nodes.txt

Hi

“Server Doe” is a nickname for nodes without name
I guess there’s an IP without name in your nodes.txt file.

I have wrote the file over and over lol no idea. Not a big deal.

I also cant edit the nodes from the web interface, i assume its a permission problem on the file? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last one, Android PLEASE :slight_smile: