nWatch - Node monitoring interface

Yep !
If you want to edit the nodes from the web interface you need to

chown www-data:www-data /var/www/html/nodes.txt

For Android go to your dashboard with your browser than click the 3 dots icon, Add to Home screen
Enjoy ! :grinning:

The last version (2.0.0) introduce the wallet management but thereā€™s still work to do on that :sweat_smile:

How about a password, so i can host it outside my network?? :slight_smile:

How does the reward count work?

Hi !

yep, one of the next release will include a password protection !

About the reward itā€™s for now a simple addition of the proposal return by the node.
As I include the wallet management a few release ago Iā€™m currently working on a better management of them and the ability to see all the rewards by nodes over timeā€¦

Itā€™s not finished but hey, it get better over time ^^

you can easily install nWatch with my script:

1 Like

Hey !

v2.1.0 is released :slight_smile:
It include password protection for your nWatch dashboard !

:warning: To allow nWatch to be password protected the www-data user must have read and write access to the directory where nWatch is installed ( default : /var/www/html )

You can change change directory rights with the following commands :

sudo su - 
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html

Enjoy !

1 Like

v2.2.2 is released !

• Support EUR and USD
  • Better value visual formatting
  • Configuration check
  • Patches

Update is available using the ALLinOne script from @no112358

1 Like

I always show loadingā€¦
And opening the homepage is super slow

WOW! I tried it after the first release. Awesome improvements! Congrats!

I have a problem with running it inside a folder.
Letā€™s say I want to run dash and nwatch together on the same node, with the first version I had it like this
/var/www/html/dash/ and /var/www/html/nwatch/ so I could access them from ipaddress/dash/ or ipaddress/nwatch/ no problem, but with the latest version I had to move it to the root folder to make it work thus and I kinda liked it how it was before (its not the only two things I run on that machine)
Is there a way to make it work again?

Thanks!

Hello Ramon,

thank a lot! :relaxed:

I just released v2.2.12 witch should solve your folder issue !
It also include a faster loading time and auto refresh for the nodes status dashboard (desktop only)

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi @TheAL ! I installed the nWatch a few days ago with the script from @no112358 in a node, working really well for a few days but today is not opening in the browserā€¦ it just hang, no messages.

My node is up and mining

Btw, great job! thank you both

try updating, nwatch is being fixed daily

1 Like

When trying to execute

/var/www/html/nWatch# gh repo clone AL-dot-debug/nWatch

I Get:

Usage: gh repo [OPTIONS] USER_REPO

Error: Got unexpected extra argument (AL-dot-debug/nWatch)

I can use ā€˜Git Clone https://github.com/AL-dot-debug/nWatch.gitā€™ but I thought to let you know just in case. Is there a reason to use ā€˜gh repoā€™ instead of ā€˜git cloneā€™?

Hello !

sorry for the mess, the install and update instructions havenā€™t being update for a few versionā€¦ :roll_eyes:
Itā€™s now cleared, follow the instruction and you should have your nWatch instance up and running !

• tested on Debian 10
1 Like

yeah, I was doing just that, good to see that at least it was a reminder to update the instructions XD
btw, it reminded me that I was meaning to send you a little something for a great dash, have a new node on me :wink:

1 Like

Thx a lot for your kind words and support :pray:

Hey !

Long time I didnā€™t update the thread so letā€™s post an image rather than a lot of words ^^

nWatch v2.4.5 is available :slight_smile:

screenshot

It happened to me when I had a blank line at the end of my file

The proposal return of the node that day, or all time? Mine doesnā€™t make sense for either