nWatch - Node monitoring interface

Hello!

The proposal return is reset each time your nknd service restart.

Ahh makes sense, thank you!

Hello ! :wave:

BIG UPDATE (and big experience) !
nWatch 2.5.1 is available !

I tried to give you a better view on witch node generate reward and get ride of the “Proposal” column witch, by mistake, I used as a “reward” value. To get this value I’ve create an API who return the amount of reward an IP or a publickey have generated. This data should be more accurate.

2 notes :

1. the API is still syncing, old rewards might appear later in time
  2. the API runs on a small VPS (#weloveVPS) so it might be unavailable if a lot of people use it at the same time. Be patient if its broken :slight_smile:

Changelog

• Removing the “ProposalSubmitted” for a true “Reward(s)” column.
2 Likes

It works awesome! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello !

As you know v2.5.0 introduced the reward column witch is build by an API that I’ve quickly setup.
Chris from NKNx noted that it imply the fact that all instances are actually using this API when you should be able to run without it. So I’m working to provide you the source code of the data grabber in order for you to have access to all the data by yourself.

In the meanwhile, as I’ve build a database full of information let’s use them!

:pick: nWatch 2.5.6 is available and introduce “Network Stats” :pick:

Network stats helps you to understand 2 keys points :

1. The mining reward distribution
  2. The node id generation over the time

I hope you’ll enjoy this update and see you soon !

nWatch - NKN Node Monitoring

2 Likes

Hi TheAL, nice update! I have a few questions:
· What equation did you use to calculate “Your control of the network”?
It shows me 0.0004% and i got 30 nodes, so if 88.000 nodes -> 100% of the network, mine will be 30*100/88.000 = 0.034%
¡ The wallet doesn´t show the actual price of the NKN neither the value of your coins.
¡ The stats are calculated with the whole network or only with the nodes that are using nWatch?

Thanks for you time and your job!

1 Like

Hello,

thank!

• You are absolutly right, the lack of *100 seems a “keyboard / chair interface bug”, it’s patched ^^
  • The values are calculated from coingecko API, sometimes it just does work … reload the page :confused:
  • The stats are calculated for the whole network

Best!

1 Like

Humongous!
Now, wouldn’t it be nice to share the load on that vps? I can’t believe we are running the new future of the internet nodes, and still rely on vps to share data.
Awesome work!

1 Like

Hello guys!

nWatch v2.6.1 is LIVE :pick:

• Less call on openapi
  • NEW PAGE TEMPLATE for the wallets page … no more NKN cards ( :cry: ), instead this table with more information about your nodes rewards through time.
  • Wallets total is the total amount of all the wallets saved
  • Last transactions are only from the first wallet of your saved wallets.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Reward_history

2 Likes

Hello!

I installed nWatch using script no.112358, for a long time it worked without failures, but I had to reinstall it on a new server and now I cannot make changes through the web interface, pressing the “save” button results in a blank page with the message “nope”.

What do I need to do to enter my wallet and nkn-node data?

Thanks